Preeminent (B) Capital Global Direct Lending 2020
Preeminent (B) Capital Distressed and Special Situations 2019
Preeminent (B) widely recognised as one of the world’s leading Private Debt Manager with the reputation and ability to close that enables higher spreads and lower leverage
Experienced and large investment teams with a deep understanding of global debt markets, managing US$41bn in debt assets.
Consistent and outstanding track record in the private debt space since 1999
Global Direct Lending: 14.1%p.a. gross / 9.9% p.a net (levered) across 300 portfolio companies
- Preeminent (B) conservative credit investment
- Senior in the capital structure: 1st Lien or “unitranche” 80%+, financial covenants ~83%, control of tranche or blocking stake ~75%, diversified top tier sponsors
Distressed and Special Situations: 19.8% gross / 14.2% net IRR across 700 investments.
- “cycle agnostic” and a “call option on bad times”
- ~$300mio of employees’ money invested
1500+ sourcing relationships coupled with a disciplined investment process to ensure investments are only made into transactions offering appropriate risk-adjusted returns
- 60% Preeminent (B) Capital’s Global Direct Lending Fund 2020 (BGDL 2020)
- 40% Preeminent (B) Capital’s Distressed and Special Situations 2019 Fund (BDSS 2019)
NJR PARTNERS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Exceptional quality
- Rare and limited access
- Appropriate for the economic cycle
- Fees represent value
- Evidence of downside risk management
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to access further details about the Global Private and Distressed special situations Debt Fund.