Bain Capital Global Direct Lending 2020
Bain Capital Distressed and Special Situations 2019
In partnership with Natasha Nankivell and Global Alternative Funds (GAF), NJR Partners invites commitments to GAF PC 2019 an unlisted Australian unit trust investing in Bain Capital’s Global Direct Lending Fund 2020 (BGDL 2020 - 60%) and Distressed and Special Situations 2019 Fund (BDSS 2019 - 40%).
Bain Capital is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading Private Debt Manager with the reputation and ability to close that enables higher spreads and lower leverage
Experienced and large investment teams with a deep understanding of global debt markets, managing US$41bn in debt assets.
Consistent and outstanding track record in the private debt space since 1999
Global Direct Lending: 14.1%p.a. gross / 9.9% p.a net (levered) across 300 portfolio companies
- Bain’s most conservative credit investment
- Senior in the capital structure: 1st Lien or “unitranche” 80%+, financial covenants ~83%, control of tranche or blocking stake ~75%, diversified top tier sponsors
Distressed and Special Situations: 19.8% gross / 14.2% net IRR across 700 investments.
- “cycle agnostic” and a “call option on bad times”
- ~$300mio of employees’ money invested
1500+ sourcing relationships coupled with a disciplined investment process to ensure investments are only made into transactions offering appropriate risk-adjusted returns
GAF PC 2019 - BAIN GLOBAL ALTERNATIVE FUNDS PRIVATE CREDIT 2019 TRUST
- 60% Bain Capital’s Global Direct Lending Fund 2020 (BGDL 2020)
- 40% Bain Capital’s Distressed and Special Situations 2019 Fund (BDSS 2019)
NJR PARTNERS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- exceptional quality
- rare and limited access
- appropriate for the economic cycle
- fees represent value
- evidence of downside risk management
What would the consumer gain by using your product or service? This could be tangible, like a free gift; prestige, power or fame. But remember: you must be able to make good on that promise, so don’t offer anything unreasonable.